I've been fine tuning my 2013 goals a bit, & have a few minor tweaks. I've combined a few goals that go together & made some goals more actionable by clearly defining what I hope to achieve & how to get there. (If you're reading between the lines, I love goals, love to push myself, & consolidated in order to give myself additional goals while still staying within my requirement of only having 13.) :-)
- Lose 12 pounds, bringing my weight to 135. I'm trying to shoot for a healthy, but realistic number.
- Track my food/exercise every day in My Fitness Pal.
- Improve my fitness by doing the following:
- Complete 13,000 minutes of cardio. This will be a huge stretch goal for me, but I'm ready for the challenge!
- Complete 100 strength workouts.
- Complete 100 stretching workouts.
- Run 10 races. I have a few in mind, but basically want to challenge myself to really maintain my running endurance throughout the year.
- Run 20 miles (or more per week).
- Run 1000 miles in 2013.
- Achieve a personal best in a half marathon.
- Run a 5K, 10K, 15K, & potentially a 30K.
And, here's a picture of me with M, last year, on the slopes. :-)
What are your goals for 2013? I love reading about all of your aspirations & ideas!